Çamtepe Mah. Cad. 99/2 Narlıdere, 9999, İzmir, Turkey
Skills & Experties
Siebel - SFA
Siebel - Marketing
I am a driven individual with the ability to adapt to any situation and proven potantial to grow self and others.
Software Engineering Team Lead
Accenture (Ankara, Turkey) | Jan 2018 - Present
I started at Accenture in 2011 as a New Graduate hire, in the years following I worked in major deliveries and CR management projects in communications industry.
- Managed the Siebel CRM Development team
- Acted as a contact point between the technical team, functional team and the test teams
- Performed requirements analysis, design, development and test management of monthly 100 M/D releases
- Estimated, performed feasibility analysis and forecast risks and planned the delivery for new requirements
- Contributed to each project delivery phase (analysis,development,test,ops) in different roles
- Delivered new features in both Agile and SDLC life-cycles
- Established self as a CRM Expert and gained trust of clients
- Automated build, delivery and release of Siebel packages
Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
2014 - 2018 | Distinction
Rent Easy Rent Anything App
- Building stable and maintainable codebases using Angular Framework.
- Collaborating with designers to ensure designs were mobile-friendly, efficient, and technically sound.
- Integrate Paypal and Stripe Payment Gateway with Rest API.
- Assisted in improving development workflow and reducing the number of bug reports.
- Worked on the project to reduce the e2e new sales time from 17 mins to 3 mins in a major communications company
- Led a team up-to 16 developers
- Managed a development team divided between 3 locations in 2 countries
- Developed the technical skills of countless new joiners (ok,15 new joiners)
- Acted as a career counseler to 6 colleague