How to write python django rest api for backend developement - Part 1
We are here to see how we can write web API using Python language and the Django framework. Using this we can see demo for movie collection todo list.
Django rest api for backend developement - Part 1
In this part 1 we are going to install python and django rest framework
Steps for Django Rest Api
1) Download Python, here is link to downlaod python https://www.python.org/downloads/
2) If Python done installing. Be sure python already set environment variable.
3) If Python not already set python environment variable follow the link to set python environment variable.
4) Download and Install PIP in windows. Follow the blog to install PIP in windows.
5) Django app need virtual environment to install virtual environment use command
pip install virtualenvwrapper-win
6) For create virtual environment use command
mkvirtualenv project_name # example mkvirtualenv MovieTodoList
7) For opening created virtual environment use command
workon project_name # example workon MovieTodoList
8) Now install all libraries which is necessary for MovieTodoList Python Django Project. Example
pip install django pip install django-rest-framework
Setup Done ...............
See Part 2 For Starting MovieTodoList Project
Sign in to stay updated on your professional world.
Pro Code Programming
Share and learn to code!
Programming articles, which helps you to build your application.
If something you are stuck to code and complete the program, just find here your quetion related articles.